Cent Offers Diddy a Lifeline Amid Legal Troubles
NEWS

50 Cent Offers Diddy a Lifeline Amid Legal Troubles

Cent Offers Diddy a Lifeline Amid Legal Troubles
     

Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing legal troubles and stepping down from his role at REVOLT TV. Rapper 50 Cent offered to buy the network from him, taking a few shots in the process. This offer came after REVOLT issued a statement about moving forward without Combs. Combs is facing allegations of rape and assault from his former partner Cassie, and two more women have sued him for assault. 50 Cent’s tweet offered to buy the network from Combs, suggesting that Cadillac and AT&T would pull out, and expressing a desire to be friends.
 

As Sean “Diddy” Combs continues to do damage control amid his ongoing legal troubles, 50 Cent is offering his fellow rapper a lifeline — but not without taking a few shots at him in the process.

After the Diddy-founded TV network REVOLT announced that the 54-year-old mogul would be stepping down from his role as chairman, 50 Cent took to X on Tuesday (Nov. 28) to propose an offer.

“I’ll buy that from you play boy , for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out,” he wrote above two photos of headlines about Diddy stepping down from REVOLT. “I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends … Im serious call my phone.”

The tweet came after the TV network issued a statement via Instagram, stating that it would be moving forward without Combs. “While Mr. Combs has previously no operational or day-to-day role in the business, this decision helps ensure that REVOLT remains steadfastly focused on our mission to create meaningful content for the culture and amplify the voices of all Black people throughout this country and the African diaspora,” the statement said.

Earlier this month, Diddy was accused of rape and assault by his former partner Cassie. In a lawsuit that has since been settled out of court, attorneys for Cassie said that the singer “endured over a decade of violent behavior.” Since the initial filing, two more women have come forward and sued Combs for assault.

See 50 Cent’s tweet above:

????I’ll buy that from you play boy , for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out. I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends ????I’m serious call my phone ???? • pic.twitter.com/DOWYW8q8e3

— 50cent (@50cent) November 28, 2023

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

TRENDING POST

LATEST POST

· Services ·

About Us

Naijafavourite is an Online Platform that Provides Hot And Trending Nigerian Music’s, Video’s, Entertainment and News to Nigerians Home and Abroad.

Privacy Policy

Welcome to Naijafavourite (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.naijafavourite.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by Naijafavourite.

Dmca Takedown

Naijafavourite respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with them to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor file uploads to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded.

%d bloggers like this: